Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shit I Just Bought

ha when all I do is bitch about bein a broke ass college kid, here are my most recent purchases:
Studded & Metallic Snapback
from: The Cult Label
I know I know like everyone has one but so whaaaaaaaaat I really like it and its fuckin cool and I want it. oh wait! I already bought it and it is currently being shipped


Shredded Rose Sweater
(not actually the Prairie Rose Sweater from Wildfox - but a pretty good knockoff right ?)
so I don't have the what - $250 or so for the actual sweater that I fell in love with months ago, so I had to wait for it to come out cheaper from some retailer in asia. I'm sure its shit quality but this sweater is too beautiful to care right ?



my secret to buying clothes on my nonexistent budget?? telling my parents I need things that I need then not getting them: for example, food. plus I'm sure it will do wonders for my figure.

also lol @ me just disreguarding my wishlist. me & my fickle needs. x

1 comment:

  1. That hat is beyond awesome, what a steal !!

    X
    http://invalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete